Our strength lies in working with a wide array of professional and ethical consultants, with up-to-date skills and knowledge of our market, ready to provide you with objective and unbiased professional judgement.
How can we help your business?
Our main aim is to offer our clients services of the highest standards and to add value to their business activities. This is achieved through the in-depth knowledge of our clients' activities, together with the expertise of our consultants.
We support the following industries and sectors in Cameroon:
- Building and Construction
- General Retail and Trading
- Leisure, Travel, and Tourism
- Mining and Metals
- Non-Profits and NGOs
- Oil and gas
- Power and Utilities
- Primary/Further Education
- Printing Publishing
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
Statutory Auditing & Assurance
Statutory auditing is the mandatory checking of accounts as required by law. The audits are usually carried out so that an organisation can meet the particular requirements of a governmental agency. Banks, insurance companies, and brokerage firms are some of the companies that have statutory audits.
AEG will take a focused approach to your audit, providing:
- an effective control structure,
- the skills relevant to your industry/sector, and
- an always-open line of communication during your audit.
We'll audit financial information, including financial statements prepared in accordance with with the local GAAPs (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles; OHADA), International Accounting Standards (IAS), as well as the International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The following internal audit-related services are available:
- a full evaluation of internal control systems (systematic measures (reviews, checks and balances, methods and procedures) instituted by a business in order to conduct its business in an orderly and efficient manner) and preparation of reports thereof,
- the development of an internal control procedures manual, and
- the outsourcing of internal audit departments
We offer a number of in-house accounting and book-keeping services so that you can focus on running, managing, and growing your business.
Included is the provision of:
- accounting department-supervision
- assistance in the preparation of management accounts and statutory financial statements as well as other statements in accordance with the applicable regulations
Corporate and Personal Taxation
We provide the following taxation-based services:
- Local and international tax planning for companies and individuals
- General tax compliance
- Consulting and compliance for VAT (Value-Added Tax)
- Tax management for sector-specific codes (petroleum, mining, general commerce)
Corporate Finance and Business Advisory
- Management consulting
- Mergers, acquisitions, and management buy-outs
- Due diligence, investigations
- Capital restructuring and fundraising
- Full business valuations
- Succession planning
- Strategic business planning
- Feasibility studies, including cash flow report and financial forecasting
- Strategy and transformation: functional strategy definition; enterprise performance-management; post-deal/curve-out support; company turnaround
- Improving company performance: revenue enhancement; cost-reduction and optimization; working capital management; strategic profit improvement
- Improving company capabilities: ERP/CRM/BI implementation and support; Organizational re-design; enterprise functions improvement; sourcing/outsourcing options and support
- Specific business issues (on demand): regulatory compliance support; growth-support for startups and established family businesses; interim management
- Finance laws and updates
- Tax codes and updates
- IFRS, GAAP (OHADA), IAS
- Management Information Systems